We are an international education organization motivating our teachers and students with a passion for learning and the drive to make the world a more peaceful place. Students aged 3-19 take part in a collaborative learning experience with inspiring teachers around the world in our four Primary Years (PYP), Middle Years (MYP), Diploma (DP) and Career-related (CP) programmes.
We are more than our educational programmes and certificates – at our heart we are motivated by a mission to create a better world.
Here on our IB blog, we are delighted to give our international community a voice. We share opinions, stories, hot topics, and innovative developments in international education from educators, students and other inspiring people — from inside and outside the IB community — that demonstrate how our mission comes to life.
The views and opinions expressed here represent the author’s own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the
Do you have a story you would like to share with us?
Here are some guidelines and tips we commonly share with the authors of our posts:
- Aim for 500 words for the main text of your blog post
- Provide photos (300dpi minimum), illustrations and videos to accompany and elaborate on your text. Please provide the relevant permissions to use the images (we can provide consent forms).
- Your text may be edited by our staff, with your consultation and approval
- Your text may be translated by us into French, Spanish and occasionally other languages
- Your text and photographs may be shared via our social media channels, our newsletters and on our website
We can be contacted via email@example.com if you have any questions.