Are you an aspiring journalist, writer or editor? We are looking for a creative, hardworking, and dedicated intern to support our parent and alumni relations projects. We are accepting letters of interest to begin in January 2018 and May 2018. Send your resume and a brief letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will have a strong focus on creating original written material for our blog and social media presence to engage alumni, student and parent audiences. The best candidates will have a passion for conceptualizing, writing, researching, and delivering original engaging stories of interest to our stakeholders.
The position is part-time and paid, with flexible hours. The intern will be expected to engage professionally with a wide range of IB stakeholders, adapt their writing skills for different mediums and communication channels.
- Research, conceptualize, draft and edit original written social media, blog content
- Collaborate on strategies to engage alumni though social media
- Conduct outreach to the IB alumni community and identify key alumni stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, writing, editing, research and communications skills
- Knowledge of the International Baccalaureate, education and teaching
- Recently completed or currently pursuing an undergraduate / graduate degree
- Desire to creatively develop campaigns and strategies to engage the IB community
- Ability to communicate professionally with a diverse group of international stakeholders
The IB offers interns:
- A flexible working schedule and environment
- Opportunity to use various skills and pursue specific interests
- Internships are part-time and paid: $13/hour, 15-30 hours per week
- Fixed termed internship
To apply or request more information, please send your resume and a one page cover letter to email@example.com.
The International Baccalaureate is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, trade union membership, political disposition, or on the basis of any personal characteristic protected by law.