Would you like to become a Curriculum Reviewer for the Middle Years Programme (MYP) support service called MYP Building Quality Curriculum? Do you know a teacher who would like to receive training and expand his/her skill set? We need to train more MYP educators to become reviewers who provide high-quality feedback to MYP schools.
Qualified educators will have the following attributes:
- At least three years of experience as an MYP educator (preferred)
- Experience writing and refining MYP unit plans
- Availability to participate in free online training that starts 20 September and ends 18 October 2017
- Currently not serving as an MYP or DP examiner, not an examination author or marker
- Submit your application by 1 August to be considered!
“Once you’ve had experience writing unit planners and you start to explore and experiment for yourself, that’s when this service is particularly useful.” —Claudia Kennedy, BQC reviewer
MYP Building Quality Curriculum (BQC) is a service offered to schools that would like to receive expert feedback on unit plans to help develop their school’s ability to effectively write curriculum. The service also is required of MYP schools prior to programme evaluation – unless the school has students registered for the MYP certificate.
Please share this training opportunity with your friends and associates!