IB Prepared is a dynamic series of resources that helps students and teachers prepare for key elements of the IB Diploma Programme.
IB Prepared: Approach your exams the IB way—History SL and HL provides practical support and guidance to help students prepare for their examinations.
- Learn from experienced IB teachers and examiners
- Build confidence with practical support and useful advice
- Test yourself with past IB exam papers
- Improve your understanding of how marks are awarded by seeing real IB student answers at three different mark levels, plus commentary highlighting how marks are gained or lost
- Brush up on the syllabus and hear from the experts
For more details or to purchase this item, please visit the
IB store. Volume discounts are available on this publication.
Coming soon in this series:
- ‘Preparados para el IB—La evaluación al estilo del IB Monografía’ (Spanish version of IB Prepared: Approach your assessment the IB way—Extended essay)
- IB Prepared: Approach your exams the IB way—Psychology
- IB Prepared: Approach your exams the IB way—Geography