We are already three months into the year and we can hardly believe how quickly time is passing by. Of course, time brings new experiences and new learning. We have just released a great new resource which will please many teachers and coordinators: The Examination paper and markscheme pack for November 2013.
This CD–ROM features the November 2013 session examination papers and markschemes. It is available as a network-licensed product so there is no need to buy more than one copy per school.
Teachers will find these papers invaluable as they help to prepare students for examinations. The included markschemes make the pack suitable for both independent study and classroom use.
- Examination papers and markschemes presented in their original format
- Markshemes for all six Diploma Programme subject groups
- Examination papers available in multiple languages
- Easy to use navigation system (in English only)
- Only one CD-ROM per school required (network licensed).
For further information, visit the Examination paper and markscheme pack (November 2013) product page.