Updated 12 September 2017 – we’ve added a short video to help you with the My IB registration process
We promised to make it easier for you to access your IB systems and resources with one username and password, and we are delighted to invite you to register with My IB to enable you to do just that.
My IB is a gateway, it is where you log in to access the programme resource centre that replaces the online curriculum centre (OCC) as the place to go for all your IB teaching materials and resources. You can also network with your peers in the programme communities that replace the forums on the OCC as the place for IB educators to connect, share and collaborate.
The OCC will not be updated with any new materials from August 2017. The OCC will be phased out in the next few months.
The first step is to get you registered with My IB
My IB is ready for teachers, librarians, counsellors, and all other IB roles in your school to register.
Three steps to register
Register with My IB. You will receive an email to confirm your registration.
Watch this three-minute video to see how to register:
Log into My IB > click on ‘IB roles’ > select and register for the role(s) you fulfil at your school. One person can register for more than one role as relevant. You can also find the link to the My IB login screen in the blue bar at the top of ibo.org.
After registering, your school’s IB programme coordinator will receive an email to confirm your details (they’ll log in to My School to do this). Once confirmed, you can log in to My IB to access the following.
- Programme communities – for all IB educators – replacing the forums on the OCC for peer-to-peer networking and sharing of expertise
- Programme resource centre – for all IB educators – replacing the OCC as the place to go for all your IB resources and teaching materials
- IBEN Central – for members of the IB Educator Network – to access their latest assignment information
- IBEN Engage – for members of the IB Educator Network – a forum to network and share resources
- Workshop resource centre – for workshop leaders – coming soon to My IB
- My School – for programme coordinators
- IB Answers – for everyone – coming soon to My IB
Note: The OCC will be phased out gradually over the next few months. The OCC will not be updated with any new materials from August 2017.
Thanks in advance for registering with My IB. Enjoy using the resources available and connecting with your peers when you log in.
From everyone on the My IB team